Solar Power Marketing Canada (2018)
Solar Leads Canada
Every day, interested homeowners from across the country request an estimate on our website. The information they provide, ultimately ends up in the hands of qualified installers.
Each of our partner installers are meticulously chosen and have all of the following qualifications:
- Verified Google Business Listing
- Verified Facebook Business Page
- At least 5 Positive Facebook/Google Reviews
- 4.5+ Average Rating on Google and Facebook
- BBB, CanSIA, or B Corporation registered
Support & Reliability
- Human-Answered Phone Number
- Email Reply In Less Than 24 Hours
- User Friendly Website With Real Project Photos
- Physical Business Location
- In Business For 3+ Years
If you’re an installer that meets the above criteria, we welcome you to apply to participate in our platform:
Market Research Reports
Every month, we attract >10,000 Canadians to our platform from online search traffic alone. And since we are primarily a consumer research and information provider, these visitors represent one of the industry’s largest target markets: homeowners.
Through our interactions with these homeowners we are able to provide deep market insights into the solar industry in Canada. We combine data from our deep on-site analytics, lead feedback on industry topics, and partner installers’ sales data to generate informative research reports that can’t be found elsewhere.
|SPPC Solar Providers Report™|
|SPPC Municipal Energy Outlook Report™|
|SPPC Provincial Energy Strategy Report™|
Each report is available on an per-region or per-province basis.